Operator, Dispatcher, & Crew Scorecards
These scorecards provide detailed feedback on all elements of productivity in an easy-to-understand format. Scorecards decrease site variability across shovel and truck operators, allows for the recognition of top performers, and identifies training requirements for underperforming operators. We consistently see gains in shovel and truck productivity following implementation, leading to an increase in overall mine efficiency.
- Cultural tool for fostering employee engagement through one on one performance discussions between supervisors and operators
- Brings forth ideas and concern from the front-line workforce through regular performance discussions
- Decreases variability across all shovel and truck operators.
- Provides detailed feedback on all the elements of productivity for each operator
- Creates the ability for management to recognize top performers and focus training efforts on underperforming operators