Outliers Mining Solutions Integrated Operations program is more than a digital transformation. We help clients complete a true business transformation to integrated operations that delivers fast, data-based decision-making that maximizes production and optimizes asset utilization across the value chain.
Business Transformation & Integration
Mining companies with a traditional structure have silos (services, operations, business units, commercial & logistics) accountable for their own performance, deliverables, improvements and costs. This business model leads to inefficient operations, mismanagement and competition for capital resources, and an overall lower business value.
IO is an intelligent alternative and proven business model that allows companies to think as a single cohesive operation rather than a collection of silos. Sharing information, resources, and collective objectives as a single platform approach delivers a more sustainable and profitable business.
What is Integrated Operations?
Key Business Benefits
Integrated Planning (IP)
- Integrated planning and decision-making improves response time and avoids decisional downtime on a strategic and tactical level.
- Short, medium and long-term planning/scheduling under one working group feeding off live and periodic data.
Integrated Operations (IO)
- Enables effective decision-making that maximizes value across the complete value chain
- Provides a collaborative working environment and transparency on business value drivers
Download The OMS IO Program Guide
Want to learn more?
Sign up for our guide.
Advanced Analytics (AA)
- Operations – Advanced Analytics improves value chain performance, material flow (Mine to Mill), KPI tracking, and identification of gaps and opportunities in performance
- Asset Management & Reliability – Real-time asset health monitoring and failure mode detection improves the availability and reliability of both mobile and fixed assets
- Identification of Continuous Improvement initiatives for productivity, equipment and people
Technology & Automation
- Unlocks the value of existing technology by creating visibility and transparency of existing data
- Identify information gaps within the organization and create an action plan to address them
- Automation of planning, operations and services to improve reliability, predictability and performance
The Outliers Approach
The Outliers IO team works with our clients from inception to implementation. We believe in setting a corporate vision, realistic goals and project objectives with management while designing the IO from the bottom up.
Position Matrix – Maturity Curve
“Through business integration and transformation you can achieve more with less.”
– Saad Hameed, Director of IO